We love solving thorny problems through digital solutions. It's about setting our clients on a trajectory to harness digital capabilities in new ways that will surprise and delight their customers and prospects, and above all impact their bottom line. It is reflected in our team, culture and the types of projects we take on.
We're an entrepreneurial bunch with laser focus and a passion for what we do. We love solving problems and we have authenticity, transparency and enthusiasm in spades. Oh and did we mention we're totally nuts about dogs!
Head of WOW
We're looking for a Summer Intern to join our busy Digital Marketing Team at Whoop Digital
We’ve got some exciting projects bubbling away and we’re continuing to expand the work we do with our existing clients. We’re an intentionally small team, bursting with fun and pride in what we do. We’re not your typical digital marketing agency – we love to do things differently, right down to how and where we work. We love to travel, we’re always on the lookout for brands that inspire us and we invest in ourselves because we’re important! We're based at the company’s stylish home office in Yaxham, near Dereham.
We love inspiring people with Digital Marketing and we've got scope to take on a Summer Intern to work with us in a hands-on environment - learning on the job.
• Full-time week, Monday to Friday - flexible hours as needed
• Unpaid placement with DAILY EXPENSES PAID (travel & food)
• Dog lover essential – the office dogs are part of the team
• Opportunity to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial environment with mentoring and personal development - we'll happily support you with career development
This position comes with full support to learn on the job to get you up to speed, quickly. Here is the line up of some of the key tasks you'll be getting stuck into...
• Feeding into digital marketing campaigns – driving response and revenue for clients using all the main online touch points
• Create compelling content – scheduling content across all digital channels
• Learning about social media advertising campaigns - Facebook Ads for example
• Writing and optimising content for client websites
• Using website development software to update websites
• Tracking and analysing website & social statistics
• Creating email marketing campaigns – designing and copywriting
• Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating new technologies and the latest functionality
• Creating design briefs and working with our designers to create seriously good-looking digital assets
• Creating our own in-house digital assets (lovely looking visuals) for social media in our whizzy, easy to use design programmes
Unpaid placement with DAILY EXPENSES PAID (travel & food)
Must be able to travel to our office - Yaxham - NR19 - own transport preferred due to rural location
Monday to Friday - flexible hours
How to apply
Do you have a CV? If you do please email it to email@example.com. Want to apply another way? Drop Clare an email and tell us why you are interested in our Summer Intern Job.
Must like dogs :-)