JOIN OUR TEAM!
We’re a top-notch team of thinkers and doers who enjoy tackling big strategic challenges and everyday marketing tasks through a mix of analysis, creativity and collaboration. We have a wide range of experience, expertise and tools to create and implement digital marketing for our awesome clients, from carefully curating awesome content to optimising it online, not to mention exceptional social media skills. The backbone to our strategic approach is the data-backed content we create, which has been endlessly researched so it’s the best and most relevant it can be. We act as an outsourced marketing agency for many top clients (name dropping Wroxham Barns, Warwick St Social, The Wildebeest & Rossis, North Walsham) all of whom trust us to digitally transform their businesses.
And there’s more… we run our own ecommerce business selling amazing products online to tens of thousands of customers we have never met or spoken too – that’s pretty awesome, right?
This is a diverse, cross-functional FUN role - read on for more info...
This position comes with full support to learn on the job to get you up to speed, quickly. Here is the line up of some of the key tasks you'll be getting stuck into...
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns – driving response and revenue for clients using all the main online touch points
• Create compelling content – managing, implementing and scheduling content across all digital channels
• Running social media advertising campaigns - Facebook Ads for example
• Writing and optimising content for client websites
• Using website development software to update and manage websites
• Tracking and analysing website & social statistics and providing regular reports and intelligence
• Creating email marketing campaigns – designing and copywriting
• Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating new technologies and the latest functionality
• Creating design briefs and working with our designers to create seriously good-looking digital assets
• Creating our own in-house digital assets (lovely looking visuals) for social media in our whizzy, easy to use design programmes
The kind of person we’re looking for
· Someone who appreciates good looking stylised Instagram accounts
· Someone looking for variety and diversity in a job role
· Someone who enjoys learning and buys into our philosophy that ‘if you are green you’ll grow’
· Someone who wants to invest in themselves and won’t settle for the same old same old
· Someone who has the confidence to challenge the status quo – there’s no barriers
· Someone who is massively flexible and adaptable – task-orientated not time orientated
We’re not too worried about qualifications as you’ll learn on the job with plenty of guidance and support given. We only hire people with a good positive attitude and a can-do approach. There’s no limits placed on anyone in the team – anything is possible.
You MUST be a fan of social media and demonstrate this by having your own active channels and networks.
You NEED to be up to speed on what’s happening locally and online and take an interest in what’s trending and popular.
You MUST have integrity. Our whole company has been built on integrity and trust – our clients outsource all their marketing to us and trust us to get on with it and do a great job. Making mistakes and owning up is encouraged and praised. It’s these occasions where we learn the most.
You MUST be open-minded – the way we run our business and go about our work is likely to challenge your thinking about the normal 9-5 grind.
HOW TO APPLY – CLOSING DATE 12TH MARCH 2018
1.) We will ONLY respond to those that apply through this application process – click http://bit.ly/WhoopDigitalto access our questionnaire.
2.) We will then let you know if you are through to the interview stage or not. Not as scary as it sounds. A nice cuppa and a chat.
NOTE: We will ONLY screen/interview people that complete the questionnaire. Many thanks!
P.S you’ll most likely need a car to get to us every day – public transportation is not really an option.